Henry Duncan graduated from Flinders University, Adelaide in 1981 and completed his postgraduate MD at University of Adelaide in 1985. He obtained a Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in Urology, FRACS (urology), in 1991.
Henry spent 23 years in regional NSW before relocating to the Northern Territory.
Henry’s particular urological interests include stone disease, urological cancers and benign prostate conditions.
Henry is a member of the
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand (USANZ)
- European Association of Urology (EAU).
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
Current professional responsibilities include
- Examiner in Urology for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons